Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

May God Bless President George W. Bush always
THE WORLD'S GONE MAD: FOR YOU TANYA ~GOD BLESS YOU & YOURS

THE WORLD'S GONE MAD

LIFE'S A BITCH, THEN YOU DIE AS THE SAYING GOES... BUT..YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE WHILE YOU ARE HERE ON EARTH. LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD! TELL IT LIKE IT IS. IF YOU SIT BACK AND DO NOTHING, THEN NOTHING WILL EVER CHANGE. MAKE LIFE BETTER FOR THE FUTURE GENERATIONS. LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Saturday, April 15, 2006

FOR YOU TANYA ~GOD BLESS YOU & YOURS

My thoughts and prayers are with your daughter & you.
God bless you !
























Nathaniel Allen Gerald Wheeler
B. 19Feb2006
D. 07Apr2006
Your Memory is our Keepsake
with, which we will never part
God has you in His keeping
we have you in Our hearts










The Loss Of A Child

Dearest Mommy and Daddy,I apologize for having to leave.Please Mommy and Daddy,do not grieve.I am so happy here.My playmate angels are so near.Jesus sat me on his knee,had a nice long talk with me.He told me I now live with him in eternity.When you see my picture or think of me,be happy, rejoice, my soul is now free.I am an angel now, if only you could see.















































Little Angels

When God calls little children to dwell with Him above, We mortals sometime question the wisdom of His love. For no heartache compares with the death of one small child Who does so much to make our world, seem wonderful and mild Perhaps God tires of calling the aged to his fold, So He picks a rosebud, before it can grow old. God knows how much we need them, and so He takes but few To make the land of Heaven more beautiful to view. Believing this is difficult still somehow we must try, The saddest word mankind knows will always be "Goodbye." So when a little child departs, we who are left behind Must realize God loves children, Angels are hard to find.
































2 Comments:

Blogger Zarina said...

On behalf of My daughter I would like to thank you for this. She doesn't have a computer but asked me to teLL you this for her.
***She has just started counselling to deal with this and is slowing saying thank you to all who have offered their support to her through this time. The page is beautiful and oddly has some of the poems picked by her sister at the mass.

Then she kepy crying so I couldn't hear or make it out.
Thank you

Fri Apr 21, 07:26:00 AM GMT-5  
Blogger ANASTASIA said...

You are so very welcome.
I feel her pain. Its a very sad thing to have to deal with.
God bless her always !!

Mon Apr 24, 09:01:00 AM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS

get toggler @ flooble