Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

May God Bless President George W. Bush always
THE WORLD'S GONE MAD: WHAT'S ALL THE FUSS ABOUT WITH STAR JONES

THE WORLD'S GONE MAD

LIFE'S A BITCH, THEN YOU DIE AS THE SAYING GOES... BUT..YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE WHILE YOU ARE HERE ON EARTH. LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD! TELL IT LIKE IT IS. IF YOU SIT BACK AND DO NOTHING, THEN NOTHING WILL EVER CHANGE. MAKE LIFE BETTER FOR THE FUTURE GENERATIONS. LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Sunday, July 02, 2006

WHAT'S ALL THE FUSS ABOUT WITH STAR JONES

.

I HOPE STAR JONES CONTINUES TO SHINE.


http://www.starjones.com/index.cfm?fa=welcome


I HAVE HEARD ABOUT THE GOINGS ON ABOUT STAR JONES LEAVING THE VIEW. IT'S RIDICULOUS ABOUT ALL THATS BEEN SAID ABOUT THIS INCIDENT. Good grief.

I was reading on the net about things people said about it and I came across one person's comment. I tend to agree.

READ BELOW.

Star, You are a sweetheart. It's a sad day in America when people become so obcessed with how someone lost weight. I do not know what you did to loose weight but I do not care. You look beautiful. It is none of anyones business what it took for you to loose weight. I think that is your business. Rosie O'donnell has always been a big mouth as far as I am concerned.She is jealous that you look so beautiful now. You looked beautiful before as far as that goes. She had no right to make the statement that she did that she did not believe you lost your weight without surgery. It's none of her business whether you did or did not. That's your business as I said. I believe in you and whatever way you lost it is fine by me. It is not for Miss Rosie to make the statement she did. How rude and down right hateful on her part. She will be the downfall of the view. She may think people like her but let me tell you they do not !! I think that Barbara made a mistake in putting Rosie on the show. Just wait and see. I have no feelings about what Rosie does. Its her life. She does nto bother me are effect my life in no way and you should ignore her as well. You have a heck of a lot more going for you than she will ever have ! I do not blame you for not wanting to make up a lie about why you were leaving the view. As far as what they are saying about your wedding. I do not know what all the stir is about that either and do nto care. It was your wedding and whatever people offered to do for you was your business as well. The world is a wild and wooly place these days. No one is exempt from attacks about whatever ! Its sad. I love you to death and I wish you well in anything to want and try to do with the rest of your life. God bless you ! I use to like Barbara Walters when she did 20/20 but I really do nto care for her much anymore as it seems since she started the view she lost her way somehow and has changed. This is just my opinion. Happiness always to you. By the way, just so you will know, I am a white lady of 43 years. I just wanted to express how I saw it all. Good luck in your new life with your wonderful husband !! Keep on shining !!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I absolutely lоνe уour ѕite.. Pleasant
colors & theme. Diԁ you creаte this sіte yoursеlf?
Plеasе reply back as I'm planning to create my own blog and would love to learn where you got this from or just what the theme is called. Thanks!

Feel free to visit my weblog - lloyd irvin

Sat May 25, 01:01:00 AM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS

get toggler @ flooble