Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

May God Bless President George W. Bush always
THE WORLD'S GONE MAD: AMERICAN IDOL,ITS GETTING CLOSE,WHO IS IT GONNA BE ?

THE WORLD'S GONE MAD

LIFE'S A BITCH, THEN YOU DIE AS THE SAYING GOES... BUT..YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE WHILE YOU ARE HERE ON EARTH. LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD! TELL IT LIKE IT IS. IF YOU SIT BACK AND DO NOTHING, THEN NOTHING WILL EVER CHANGE. MAKE LIFE BETTER FOR THE FUTURE GENERATIONS. LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

AMERICAN IDOL,ITS GETTING CLOSE,WHO IS IT GONNA BE ?

Well, if you are a Taylor Hicks fan, CHECK OUT HIS EYEBROW. He IS QUITE AN ENTERTAINER. I really enjoy watching him.

















Its really going to be down to the wire with these last 5. Good luck to who ever has to go on Wedenesday night. This year has been a really good year. A lot different from past years. I have enjoyed this year the most out of all the years before. Who do you think is going to win. Leave a comment. I wanta hear from you. You do not have to register to leave a comment. So here are the last 3 standing "I THINK".
























Here is an excellent TAYLOR Hicks page. I love it. It loaded with all kinds of stuff !! You will love it too!!
check it out ! AWESOME !!
http://taylorhicksblues.blogspot.com/2006/05/american-idol-elvis-presley-theme.html#links

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think its time for Paris to go. She is not going to be the winner. I thing it is going to be a guy this year. All 3 of the guys are great. Katherine I know is a favorite, I just do not see her as the American Idol. I think it will probably be Chris. Paris is just too young. Elliot is good to. Taylor is just too good to overlook. There is something about him that makes him a great entertainer. So its a toss up for the winner this year. This has been a great year. A different kinda year. I have enjoyed it all.
Good luck to whoever wins it this year.

Tue May 02, 09:19:00 PM GMT-5  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, Paris is gone.
SO, I THINK NEXT WEEK KATHERINE SHOULD go. Let the guys duke it out.

Wed May 03, 09:46:00 PM GMT-5  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

Tue Jul 04, 01:50:00 AM GMT-5  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

Thu Jul 20, 11:51:00 PM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS

get toggler @ flooble