Free JavaScripts provided
by The JavaScript Source

May God Bless President George W. Bush always
THE WORLD'S GONE MAD: REMEMBERING 9-11-2001, NEVER FORGET 9-11, SEPTEMBER 11, 2009 MEMORIALS

THE WORLD'S GONE MAD

LIFE'S A BITCH, THEN YOU DIE AS THE SAYING GOES... BUT..YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE WHILE YOU ARE HERE ON EARTH. LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD! TELL IT LIKE IT IS. IF YOU SIT BACK AND DO NOTHING, THEN NOTHING WILL EVER CHANGE. MAKE LIFE BETTER FOR THE FUTURE GENERATIONS. LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Friday, September 11, 2009

REMEMBERING 9-11-2001, NEVER FORGET 9-11, SEPTEMBER 11, 2009 MEMORIALS

http://www.jontzen.com/tribute.htm <-----THIS PAGE IS THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE PAGE ON THE NET WITH ALL THE 9-11 info.



My prayers and thoughts are with all the families who lost loved ones on September 11, 2001, and, with all Americans who grieve again today in remembrance.




God bless President Bush, and I thank him for inspiring and comforting me with these words, and for keeping me and my family safe for all the remainder of his term.



The President With A Bullhorn
by Conservative Pup on September 11, 2009



God bless President Bush, and I thank him for inspiring and comforting me with these words, and for keeping me and my family safe for all the remainder of his term.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS

get toggler @ flooble